Thursday, November 10, 2005

Letter to the Editor

Dear 2005,

It's been a crazy fast year huh? Only about a month and a half left. But I have one little question I'd like to run by you, and that's this:

WHO THE HELL IS DRIVING OVER THERE?!

Really now, Katrina? Rita? Wilma? Vince? Vince hit Spain for Chrissakes! What were you thinking?

And another thing, today it was 83 degrees. Eighty-three degrees, on the ninth day of November! Eighty-three degrees is warm enough for swimming! I know we're going to end up shooting straight into winter, forty and below with no intervening temperatures.

SO DEAR CLIMATE,

TWENTY-THREE NAMED STORMS AND NO FALL?

YOU SUCK.


Love,
Paula Jean

7 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely.

It's going to be 88 here today.

WTF?

 
At 11/11/2005 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Paula Jean,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding, LETTER TO THE EDITOR. We value your business and strive for nothing short of perfection. We take our customer's concerns very seriously. You may rest assured, confident in the knowledge that the matter of, YOU SUCK shall be vigorously investigated.

Sincerely,

The Climate

 
At 11/11/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Paula said...

CLIMATE

WHY YA GOTTA BE ALL HATIN' ALL THE TIME?

 
At 11/12/2005 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ThePaula, that's just the way I roll.

You best learn to deal Yo.

T.C.

 
At 11/12/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Paula said...

That's it, I'm leaving and taking the kids.

 
At 11/12/2005 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to central Iowa? I bet you're going to central Iowa. I'm going to smite central Iowa and hope I hit you. That's what I'm going to do.

Sincerely,

T.C.

 
At 11/13/2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Paula said...

No, I am not going to central Iowa. Smite it all you want, but you won't hit me. I hope you have a righteous time. Jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home