Monday, November 07, 2005

Various and sundry

So I uh...haven't been able to check my email since last night. AIM finally seems to be working to a reasonable degree (I've been online now for 59 minutes without getting kicked off! It's a Christmas Miracle!) but now only half the pages I visit are only loading half the time. It's like, oh, the rest of the internet works when AIM isn't, but when AIM is working, the rest of the internet doesn't. I PAID YOU SO MUCH MONEY, BERRY, I AM GOING TO BE IN DEBT FOR LIKE TEN YEARS. CAN I PLEASE HAVE WORKING INTERNET PLEASE?

Anyway, enough complaining.

I officially have a super sexy little black dress, so I hearby order someone to take me out on a nice date. Come on. Come on. You know you want to. Maybe I'll even put out. (If held to that, I will remind you I said maybe.)

My mailbox is still empty. I'm waiting for a letter from Chris but apparently they are slow coming. I guess he's busy and all, and probably still in an adjustment period there at his little monestary, but I can't know, because he won't write me! I am going to give him a stern talking-to when he comes back.

I missed Grant's call last night, which is heart-wrenching. I got his message sometime later, and cried to myself for about an hour... He left last night, and he'll be gone, he'll be over there... and God, I just want him to be safe, I want God to keep him safe, through everything, through everything, please keep him safe and bring him back to those who love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home