Tuesday, November 01, 2005

You can't handle this much hobbit





If the manic grin wasn't terrifying enough, I have some wild red-eye going on there (as usual).

I actually lost the One Ring over the weekend, so I am apparently the worst ring-bearer ever. SORRY MIDDLE EARTH. SORRY I DOOMED YOU TO BE CRUSHED BENEATH SAURON'S EVIL WILL. MY BAD. I was discussing this with my mother, and we ultimately decided I had to be one of the other hobbits, and when I asked her if I was a Brandybuck or a Took, she replied, "You're a Took. Definitely a Took." So great. My mom thinks I'm the sort to throw a stone down a well and call a Balrog upon us. Now no one will want to adventure with me. I always rather fancied me a Brandybuck, myself.

5 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Trevor Record said...

You can summon the barlog with me any day.Oops, I mean....


Uh, hobbits ain't sexy!

 
At 11/02/2005 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are more of a brandybuck. ...i think i'm more of a took than you.

 
At 11/02/2005 2:44 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Guns of the Cimarron meets Tolkien, and triumphantly so I think.

 
At 11/02/2005 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could definately handle that much hobbit. In fact, I am reasonably certain that I could handle three, possibly even four hobbits before the little bastards could bring me down and eat me with their sharp horrible little hobbit teeth.

That's what hobbits do, right?

 
At 11/04/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger V said...

That is excellent. I side with the Tooks, personally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home