Thursday, November 03, 2005

This is the room one afternoon I knew I could love you

I am currently writing a story when I should be doing my proofs. For the love of God, someone stop me and make me do my proofs. Else I won't get to sleep until like five a.m.

The story I am writing is about PEOPLE WITH PROBLEMS as per usual...but...instead of a story about a flawed relationship between child and parent ( a la Platonic Love) this story is about a flawed relationship between boy and girl. So I'm branching out! I'm growing up! Aren't you proud of me? Actually, it may end up having a flawed parent-child relationship anyway. Or two. I haven't decided yet. I don't know why I seem to have that recurring vein in my stories... my relationship with my parents is pretty great.

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 10:42 PM, Blogger Paula said...

You're goddamn right it was interesting anyway!!!

 
At 11/04/2005 3:40 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

As long as this post is on a familial bent--I've always wondered something: Is Carrot Flowers Part 1 actually about naughty, carnal relations between step-siblings?

 
At 11/04/2005 2:58 PM, Blogger KingNewbs said...

Hey. Do your goddamn proofs.

Don't make me stop this car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home