Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Crossing Over with John Edwards

So last night I dreamt I was having an affair with John Edwards. The Democrat, not the crossing over guy. I don't remember how I met him or what the hell I saw in him (in reality, I couldn't care less, despite the fact I voted for him) but there I was, sharing his bed...

He left to go somewhere...to campaign or something, I don't know. I don't know how long we had been together, but it was still a secret from the media, at least. It probably had not been very long... I don't seem to remember feeling very strongly about it in any capacity besides trepidation. I confided in a friend sometime later how I felt I was making a bad decision, how would I feel when the shit hit the fan and my face would be plastered all over the internet and the TV, and how this could ruin my image and reputation for the rest of my life, how all my accomplishments would be overshadowed by the title of "that Democrat's whore". I wondered how people controlled themselves when they were in love, and thought about whether or not I would have been able to make the better decision if I had been in love. As it were, I was not in love, so I left him a note and ran away to Atlanta for a time... I stayed on GT campus sleeping in a magic car that could fly...and teleport... ok maybe it was kind of an odd dream.

For starters, we all know the Democrat I'd most likely have an affair with is Barack Obama.

4 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 8:02 PM, Blogger Trevor Record said...

The fact that your car could teleport and fly really made it remind me of one of my own dreams, sans vice-presidential candidates.

 
At 11/10/2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. Any guy with the name Barak....

 
At 11/11/2005 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I have that dream ALL THE TIME.

 
At 11/11/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Trevor, flying cars are the highlight of any dream. It's all part of my master plan to amalgamate all details of the Harry Potter series into my life.

Lightning, He's so cute! God, he's great, innit he?

Wes, I bet you do. Man, what's it feel like to be so gay all the time? Is it itchy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home