Monday, April 17, 2006

Get on the train to Grosstown

So I went to see the lady in the student health center and she strongly recommended I go have an x-ray done. She said the amount of bruising and continued swelling concerned her...

Personally I'm not sure what she's talking about, do you guys know?







She also gave me a set of crutches to use so I can keep the pressure off it...so now I'm terrified I'm going to have a broken leg as well as a possibly broken foot.


Oh yeah, I totally fell down last Friday! Took a right serious tumble!

6 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 4:18 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Looks like a healthy dose of wisdom and built character to me, and remember, crutches are nothing more than support for the lame.

(I'm sorry you fell.)

 
At 4/21/2006 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's broke.

Say, you liked Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman?

I've almost bought that book several times.

 
At 4/21/2006 3:43 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Latigo: Oh I'm heaps and bounds of character right now

Lightning Bug: Yes, of course I liked that book. Feynman is my long-lost soulmate actually. You should definitely buy it.

 
At 4/27/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Trevor Record said...

Paula, is your foot better now?

 
At 5/08/2006 5:02 PM, Blogger KingNewbs said...

Paula! Your comic is online even now. Hope your foot is okay!

 
At 5/14/2006 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so painful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home