Saturday, July 23, 2005

*Yawn* like for serious

I saw The Island late on Friday, and Howl's Moving Castle earlier today, and tommorrow evening I'm off to see March of the Penguins. Movie reviews are coming, but I got three hours of sleep last night and I'm singing Mass tommorrow, so I think I'm turning in early.

I tore up my cuticles on my thumbs again. Woke up today with one thumbnail crusted in blood. I wrapped them up with some Neosporin (product placement: where's my paycheck?) so that I won't mindlessly attack them anymore.

I'm attempting to write a fantastical short story. All the fantastical stuff I ever seem to write becomes too epic and then I can't finish. All the short stories I write are either short snapshots of extremely flawed people or random bewildering oddities. But I'm trying to write something short and fantastical. Let's see if I can keep the 'making the picture way too big' thing under control.

4 Comments:

At 7/25/2005 1:24 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

I'm very much looking forward to reading it, should you choose to let it on these internets.

(I sometimes try to write novels about men who are men and the women who love the men and the rabid woodland creatures that try to attack the women who love the men and how the men who are men have to boldly and bravely defend the women who love the men who are...

And somewhere in there I just end up cracking a beer or twelve and forgetting about the whole thing.)

 
At 7/25/2005 2:55 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Latigo, I have a big crush on you.

 
At 7/25/2005 5:51 PM, Blogger Trevor Record said...

We all have a big crush on Latigo, but he plays dumb.

 
At 7/26/2005 4:54 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and... wait, what was the question?

Hey, I'm Latigo Flint godernit!!!!!!

Heah, where am I, what's going on?

(I have a crush on intelligent, self-aware people. The Paula and that Trevor top the list.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home