Friday, July 22, 2005

Saturn and sentiments

I'm just sitting here wondering if Saturn can get any more ridiculously beautiful.

Really, I think the dang thing is just showing off now.


Right, now I'm off to put on some jeans and go buy a USA Today, as well as a soda and some food.

I was going to go in and pick up my paycheck today, but I overslept...I guess I'll go get it Monday. I feel bad though, because I wanted to go see Bryan. He's having some problems and needs to go in for surgery in a few weeks...he's such a good, nice boy, and I hope everything turns out for the best.

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Trevor Record said...

Saturn just likes showing off, the bitch.

 
At 7/23/2005 5:17 AM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

I think we all join you in hoping everything turns out for the best. I don't think anything bad should ever happen to people named Bryan/Brian. Have you ever met someone named Bryan/Brian who wasn't a gentle soul? Right, see what I'm sayin'?

 
At 8/02/2005 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturn's so beautiful, nothing wrong with flaunting it a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home